Knights Of Dragons Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Dragons Dawn

Welcome To KODD Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MossShire Main Street

Go down 
+4
Roland Of Gilead
Kodiak
custosnox
Dungeon Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-18

MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:33 pm

The member Dungeon Master has done the following action : Dice of Fate

1 times MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-1
Results :
  MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-9
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Kodiak starts to fade into unconsciousness
Back to top Go down
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:36 pm

Darien start muttering a spell as the leader starts coming at him
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:39 pm

Pushing forward, quickly closing the gap on Darien as he begins casting another spell, the leader moves to drop him where he stands with a swift swing of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:39 pm

1 times MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-6
Results :
  MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-13
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Darien deftly sidesteps, completing his spell
Back to top Go down
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:43 pm

With the final gestures of his spell, once again, a magic missile shoots forth from his fingertip, exploding on the chest of the soldier
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:43 pm

The member custosnox has done the following action : Dice of Fate

1 times MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-4
Results :
  MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-11
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:45 pm

The leader is thrown back from the force of the missile, and lands on his back, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:46 pm

seeing his master lying injured on the ground, Kristo howls with anger and lunges for the last mans throat.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:46 pm

1 times MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-6
Results :
  MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-24
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:49 pm

with a sickening crunch, Kriscos teeth sink into flesh
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:49 pm

1 times MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-1
Results :
  MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Dice.html-14
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:52 pm

With a startled gurgle, the last remaining man falls to the ground, eyes glazed over with death before his head makes contact with the earth. Krisco yanks back with a final savagery, tearing out the throat, before running to check on his wounded master.
Back to top Go down
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:01 am

Quickly assesing the situation, Darien Rushes back to his pack, digging through it as he runs back to the place where the battle just took place. He pulls out a length of rope, throwing it at Startalon "tie him up before he comes to!" he yells in direction. He then slides to his knees next to Kodiak. 'It's okay boy, He'll be fine, just let me take a look at him." He rips open Kodiaks shirt and pulls a bandage out of his pack. As he presses the linen to the wound, Kodiak groans in pain. After a moment of pressing the blood soaked bandage against the wound, Darien throws it to the side, grabbing a skin from the pack. He pours a liquid over the gash, causing the unconscious man to scream before falling silent again, though with a labored breath. Pressing a clean cloth to the wound once more, Darien Finishes the bandaging job as quickly as he can.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Officer
Officer
Kodiak

Number of posts : 107

Character sheet
Name: Kodiak
Race: Half Sylvan Elf
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:20 am

Kristo shoves his muzzle into Kodiak's face a few times, kodiaks head shakes back and forth. Kristo growls when he hears Kodiaks cry of pain under the hand of another, but does no more then threaten and goes about licking Kodiak and curling up to his injured side to keep him warm, Kristo's head lays on Kodiak's stomach and there they remain. The silence increases.
Back to top Go down
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
Roland Of Gilead

Number of posts : 124
Time Zone (GMT +/-) : raiding, pillaging, overall destruction
Alliance Title : Co-Founder
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Name: startalon
Race: Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:27 am

startalon snatches the rope out of the air and walks slowly to the man lying on the ground. with a wicked kick to the mans side he turns him over onto his face. tying his hands behind his back and then tying his hands to his ffet he is atlast satisfied that the man isnt going anywhere.

"atleast we have one i can "question"." he says as he walks over to kristo and kodiak.

"i might be able to relieve his pain. although a true healing is beyond my power. NightDwellers are hardly known for their healing properties. however i might, and i repeat might be able to numb the area around the wound and give him some relief."

he places his hands over Kodiaks chest and begins a soft chant and cold blue fire begins to grow at his fingertips...
Back to top Go down
https://kodd.rpg-board.net
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Frost accumulates on Kodiaks skin, radiating from startalons hands. Without any real healing power, kodiak gains relief, but no true health benefit. Between the chill and the lessening of pain, Kodiak regains conciseness.
Back to top Go down
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:20 pm

"Stay still, Kodiak" Darien says calmly as he checks the wound again. "The bleeding has stopped, but you will need a cleric before the day is out, and before we can travel. There should not be a problem finding one in the village, but it will cost. I would prefer these hired swords pay for it then myself." He then turns slowly on the one remaining soldier, who is now awake and contemplating his situation. Darien walks over to him, drawing a dagger. He places the dagger on the mans throat "and one way or another, you will pay." Dragging the tip slowly down the neck towards his chest. Following the same line down, the steel slides across his stomach, sending a shiver through him, and on down to his groan, "one way or another". As horror feels the mans eyes, Darien flicks the dagger, cutting a coin pouch from the waistline. Picking it up, he walks over to the other two and relieve them of any extra weight they have, gold and items. "we will check their pack saddles later, But I think the horses would do us well as spares. That, and I didn't see you, Startalon, with a horse of your own. For now, I think this will cover the costs. As far as you," he continues as he fixes his eyes on the trussed up man, "I think it is time you tell us everything you know. If you do not, I may just let the creature from the underdark see about testing a few new spices on your carcass. For your sake, I hope he isn't like the last one and prefers his meals still breathing."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Officer
Officer
Kodiak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:21 pm

Shaking his head, Kodiak slowly sits up,reaching instinctively for his shoulder, his brain still quite cloudy. He makes an assessment of his being, noting he has had better days. Looks over at Kristos body thoroughly for any injury, noticing none he ruffles the dog's fur, with generous licks in return.

"Thank you my friends, I am indebted to you, as loath as I am to say that. I see you saved one for me" he says with a small grin, not with his usual hearty laugh. " leave something for me would you?" He pulls himself closer to the tree near by and leans angainst, eyeing the interagation, an arm is wrapped around Kristo's body as the dog sits guard next to him.
Back to top Go down
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
Roland Of Gilead

Number of posts : 124
Time Zone (GMT +/-) : raiding, pillaging, overall destruction
Alliance Title : Co-Founder
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Name: startalon

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:58 am

" A few of my dark brethren have begun experimenting using Fear and Pain as a spice. of course these arent something you can sprinkle on dead flesh it is something that has to be inprinted on the soul at the moment of death."

He strides over to the man tied up and kneels down beside him. once again looking the man directly in the eyes. the man tries to shut his eyes quickly remembering what happened last time he looked into those gold flecked eyes.
Startalon reaches out quietly with a hand that has a knife in it that no one saw him pull out and touches the tip to the mans eyelid.

"i suggest you open your eyes my unfortunate wanderer. or ill cut your eyelids off."

The mans eyes shoot up like they had springs attached to them.

"much better now listen to me closely. your survival may just hang in the balance. you are going to answer this fellows questions immediately or i will show you how horrible of a death you will suffer to make enough fear and pain that it will last Long After you are dead."

the whole time he is speaking in a slow soft voice he is bringing his razor-sharp dagger up to the side of the mans face. he is so mezmerized by the dancing golden spots that he doesnt even notice until its to late. with a quick backward slash he opens up a wicked gash along the side of the mans jawline and quickly pulls a strange red dust out of one of his pockets. when he rubs the dust in the mans wound he begins to scream quite loudly. until startalon puts a strong hand over his mouth to keep him quite from the nearby village
Back to top Go down
https://kodd.rpg-board.net
Bushbaby
Knight
Knight
Bushbaby

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:11 am

Suddenly, from a distance appears a tall man cloaked in blue and carrying a long staff
Back to top Go down
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:44 pm

Eying the stranger, the Sylvan tightens his grip on his staff and leans close to startalon, "we need to be quick about this" he says almost under his breath. Once the mans screams abates, Darien grabs a fist full of his hair, yanking his face away from the dark elves hand, pulling his head back till the tendons in his neck start to pop. "now, if you don't want to find out how much flesh can be removed from a body before he dies. I'm sure we can find us a nice ring of regeneration to keep you alive as long as we need to. I don't have any place I need to be for a long time. So I suggest you start telling us everything you know. Why you are here, what you are looking for, who sent you, anything that comes to your mind."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:14 pm

The mans eyes widen in intense fear and he tries swallowing, the strain on his neck making it impossible. He tries to to speak, but can't find his voice. Darien releases some of the pressure on his neck. "W-w-w-we were s-s-sent by Lord Rayin. We were told to find ruins somewhere close to this village, b-b-but not exact... exact.." He starts thrashing wildly, convulsing against his restraints. His eyes roll back into his head as his breath leaves his body in his death throws. As suddenly as it begins, it ends, leaving a lifeless corps.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Officer
Officer
Kodiak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:15 pm

AS Kodiak lets out a restrained groan, pushing himself up a bit more. "It seems the question is'Where does one keep a ruin?' I ''m thinking temples store ruins or ancient buildings, wherever it's been, it's been there for a while. It may not hurt to find out a little more about this town's history that may lead us to the location of such an item. It is time to contact the local bard and priest. My personal prefrence is the priest first, call me predjudice. lol" He winches.

While talking his hand rests at his dagger watching another aproaching stranger, though this one appears to be another dark elf, thinking Darian is going to love this, lol.

Kristo is alert and on guard next to Kodiak. "Halt right there stanger and state our buissness!" talking to the cloaked man with a staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   MossShire Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MossShire Main Street
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Dragons Dawn :: KODD RPG :: MossShire Village-
Jump to: