Knights Of Dragons Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Dragons Dawn

Welcome To KODD Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book of Laws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf
Class: Mage

Book of Laws Empty
PostSubject: Book of Laws   Book of Laws Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:45 pm

Too damn tired to write them tonight. lol! I will have this edited and the laws of the Knights posted here soon. All revisions will also be posted here.
Back to top Go down
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
Roland Of Gilead

Number of posts : 124
Time Zone (GMT +/-) : raiding, pillaging, overall destruction
Alliance Title : Co-Founder
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Name: startalon
Race: Dark Elf

Book of Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of Laws   Book of Laws Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:57 pm

These are the Knights Laws. the penalty for breaking any of these laws are as follows:
one discrepancy= warning
two discrepancy= one hour of each resource donated to the growth of the embassy
three times= kicked from the alliance

1. You HAVE to be active. yellow dot gets a warning by the time you get to red you will be turned into our farm. GET A SITTER! they dont even have to do anything just loggon and loggof to keep your village active

2. Grow your army and be willing to commit 2/3 of it to helping out other people if they need it. If I or custosnox makes the call for arms and somebody does not respond with help they are automatically kicked from the alliance. if you are not willing to help then leave. it will be better for you because if you get kicked you become farmed.

EDIT: Please read the rule below as it has changed slightly!

3.You will NOT attack anybody in an alliance that is ranked 99th or above without mine or custosnox's permission. i check the attack reports. if i see an attack on another alliance without proper clearance you will get warnings as shown above.

EDIT: Please read the above rule as it has changed slightly!

4. You will NOT attack any of our NAP's or Alliances. any breaking of this rule and you will be served up to the offended alliance on a silver plate for dinner.

5. i know its hard when there is not alot going on, to post regularly in the forums but i want everyone to post SOMETHING once a week. penalties as seen above.

I think thats pretty much it folks. must of this stuff isnt hard at all. it makes for a good alliance. if you have a problem with one of these rules dont get pissed off, write me or custosnox and we will see what we can do to make an agreement. however if you get a fine and refuse to pay the fine i think you can figure out what happens. kicked+farmed!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kodd.rpg-board.net
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf

Book of Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of Laws   Book of Laws Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:34 pm

To add to this, I want to see everyone check in on the forums on a regular basis. Yes, we can look to see when you last logged on.

On yellow and red dots, if you have a good reason for going yellow or red, let either Roland or myself no ASAP. Try to always have a sitter set up beforehand, but we know there are some situations that come up that don't allow for any planning (like ice storms that knock the power out in the entire metro area. Damn Ice!!!!!). However, don't think this is an easy out. I can smell BS from a mile away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book of Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of Laws   Book of Laws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book of Laws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Dragons Dawn :: KODD Courthouse :: Book of Laws-
Jump to: