Knights Of Dragons Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Dragons Dawn

Welcome To KODD Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

introductions

Go down 
+13
masterarchitect
scotchjon
Mrs Bobs
deathmatch1000
jax19
ST3PH
Untertruck
Duke Rolling
Bushbaby
madhatter
Kodiak
custosnox
Roland Of Gilead
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
Roland Of Gilead

Number of posts : 124
Time Zone (GMT +/-) : raiding, pillaging, overall destruction
Alliance Title : Co-Founder
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Name: startalon
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Mage

introductions Empty
PostSubject: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:25 am

hello everyone! Welcome to the Knights Of Dragons Dawn. i hope everyone likes the forum space. i am a very active player with up to 9 villages going at once. this is my second alliance that i am the head of and i am helping our esteemed General Custosnox run another while our leader is on vacation. needless to say we have experience in the game. i hope that everyone will work together because together we will conquer! my name in reall life is Brad and i live in sunny New Symrna Beach, Florida. i love to fish(3-4times a week Very Happy ) and of course play travian. i have two kids, both boys, one 4 one 1. well thats about it. let KODD rise to the top!!!
Back to top Go down
https://kodd.rpg-board.net
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:00 pm

I have arrived!!!! Whoever came up with the idea of corperate firewalls needs to be shot. Can't even access my own forum from there, geesh. Anyways, I have finally made it in here, and I'm ready to rock and roll. As Roland has stated, we have a bit of experiance in running an alliance. I am second in command in a wing of a very large alliance on one server, Being made war general of the server primary of a multi server mega alliance on another (the one that roland and I have been taking care of for a bit now). I have been a general in places other then Travian, so while I like to have a peaceful solution, I can sure fire bring about a solution in war if the need arises. My real name is Cory, I have four kids (starting my own personal army there, hehe), and have many hobbies, including Travian, and making plans on taking over the world.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Officer
Officer
Kodiak

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Kodiak
Race: Half Sylvan Elf
Class: Rogue

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:37 pm

You called, I came.

So you want to know a little about me. Well, it started like this; I was a bit envious of my son playing a game called "Travian", so I thought it would be a great bonding experience for us. Oh, I bonded alright, to Travian! We do have fun talking shop. Otherwise you'll find me hanging out with my family, teaching art, quilting, enjoying the outdoors and cooking in a big kind of way.

Kodiak is where we honeymooned and later named our dog after. His middle name is Kemper, named after a famous old fashion US soda company. Dianthus whose name may show up later is his doggy partner. I go by Chris.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a world to build.

Kodiak of Kemper
Back to top Go down
madhatter
Knight
Knight
madhatter

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character sheet
Name: Feanor
Race: Half High Elf
Class: Ranger

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:05 am

hey
ye i was contacted by custosnox to join the alliance so i did. people call me john im actually 16 and i live in the south of england. umm i neva know wat to put on these things so il keep it short.
cyas
Back to top Go down
Bushbaby
Knight
Knight
Bushbaby

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Unknown

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:27 pm

Hey im Tom... pretty new, erm, Friend of Madhatter. yeah... thats about it.... joined alliance on request.
Back to top Go down
Duke Rolling
Knight
Knight
Duke Rolling

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-19

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:14 am

Hello I am Duke Rolling
I am a new player to this type of game and I will be a bit slow at first but thank you for having me in you alliance my Village is (–11/-25)

Your Faithful servant

Duke Rolling
Back to top Go down
Untertruck
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-21

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:15 pm

hello this is unterturk (-9/-29) this is not my first village, but I will also be a bit slow in growing since I had quite rough days in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
ST3PH
Knight
Knight

Registration date : 2007-12-19

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:29 am

Hi my name is Stephanie, im 24 and a single mum to my two year old son.

Outside the world of Travian im a 1st year Mental Health Student Nurse studyin at Napier in Edinburgh.

I joined Travian about 6months ago but still learning. i play on two other servers as well as this one.

Ive no long started this one so im afraid im still quiet small.

you will find me at: ST3PH Village ( -46|-58 ) , Roman village

Better go and keep building so ill be able to send supplies and troops

Thank you for allowing me to join

Steoh
Back to top Go down
jax19
Knight
Knight
jax19

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-22

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:09 pm

Hiya, my name is Jacqui and I'm a hairdresser living in South East England.
Iv been playing travian for about 3 weeks now so still fairly new to this.
Im at -76|-31 (Roman)

Smile jac x
Back to top Go down
deathmatch1000
Knight
Knight
deathmatch1000

Number of posts : 26

Character sheet
Name: crovax
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:41 pm

im deathmatch1000 i was invited by madhatter who is part of my allience on the speed server and am mates with him of game i have a few different acounts including a german one where i just suess what stuff is and im romans at (-6|-99) almost forgot to say i am addicted to travian and all my work suffers because of it lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Bobs
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 6

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:28 am

Hi. I'm Mrs Bobs. I live about 20 mins north of London with my husband and 2 year old daughter. I'm a stay at home mum so I have plenty of time to bond with Travian and work out what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm pretty new to Travian though I seem to be growing quite quickly. I just need to work out how to defend myself and then I can start helping everyone else out. Good luck to everyone and I hope I'll fit into the team well.
Back to top Go down
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
Roland Of Gilead

Character sheet

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:16 am

we actually have a thread here in the forum i believe under kodd strategy for defense. it sounds kind of a crappy way to play but believe me it works wonders.
Back to top Go down
scotchjon
Knight
Knight

Registration date : 2007-12-30

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:48 am

OK, don't panic, I am here!

Being Clubswinger General of alliances on several forums, Roland asked me to join here and share my experience with you all. The chance to play Travian without the responsibility of running an alliance seemed like a nice idea, so here I am. I expect to encounter several problems, the first of which being that on uk servers the Teutons core troops are called Macemen instead of Clubswingers. Maceman General doesn't have the same ring to it...

I live in Portsmouth,England. I'm a northern monkey who moved down here some years ago. And I look like a clubsw... maceman. Just lose the tache and you're there.

I'm not in the alliance yet, my first priority is to get some troops and get raiding. I'll build an embassy at some point. Until I join, I thought I'd mosey about through the forums. Be seeing you all soon.

Scotchjon
Clubsw... Macem... oh sod it, dude with a big stick!
Back to top Go down
masterarchitect
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-04

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:31 pm

masterarchitect co-ordinates are -60 -59 me = ultimate pawnage lol, as if. anyway a bit bout me, i'm 22, a manager, i play guildwars, call of duty4 (ps3 btw) halflife, and other games like travian and use 2 play diablo2, age of empires all that shit. i love games, love girls, love you guys... awwww lol! anyway if u's want 2 ask me or send sumthin msg moi
Back to top Go down
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
Roland Of Gilead

Character sheet

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:04 pm

just in case someone doesnt know masterarchitect is the leader of our new wing HEROKODD. i want everyone to make them feel welcome and try to get them intrested in the forums.

masterarchitect- i need you to try and get the rest of your members to hook up and join the forum. tell them about our little RPG we have going on(which we are in the middle of our first fight if anybody wants to follow along it is turning into quite a little story) and get them all to post there names and stuff on here so we can get to know them. we made you a section all to your selves here and i dont want to see it go empty.
Back to top Go down
bemmelwesky
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character sheet
Name: BELENUS
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:11 am

Hi, Im bemmelwesky. I was on travian speed until that stopped at I was told to join server 4. Im on every morning and every night. My village is at (-74, -90). I hope I can bring a lot to out alliance!
Back to top Go down
Savman
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-16

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hi All   introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi,

My real name is Anton and ingame name is Savman I am on server1 and had been asked to join the allaince by Roland Of Gilead. I am still pretty new to the game but have played on another server for about 4-5 months. I live in Perth Australia so I think I am in a different timezone to most of you. I must say that this forum setup is pretty cool and it seems like you all get along like a family.

Hope to see you in game my location is not far from Roland Of Gilead at -62 - -2.
Back to top Go down
drakosiukas
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-19

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:38 pm

hi

i'm drakosa
(-27;-74)
Back to top Go down
tone
Knight
Knight
tone

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-10

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:35 pm

Hey all,
Hope everyone is enjoying being part of KODD....

I live around london, and work in a private hospital there....

hope to hear from you all soon...

Anthony (aka tone -52 -50)
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Dragons Dawn :: Welcome to KODD :: New Members-